I had been a customer of the Jim Bakker Show, Morningside Church for many years. I was receiving their emergency monthly food club food & water brick.

When things go like they should its not a problem but if there's a problem with them shipping it out they don't intend to correct the problem or refund your money. I have been trying to get $185.00 refunded since August 2016 for 2 shipments. The first one was never sent & the second, the wrong product was sent. They told me to call UPS & tell them to pick it back up, I was refusing it.

They said that as soon as they recieved it my money was going to be refunded. I have been in constant contact with their customer service since both of these problems happened. All I get is the run around. Now they claim that I should pay the shipping charge of that monthly shipment of emergency food, that they sent that was the wrong product.

A respectable company would never make a customer pay for their mistake. Then at the end of September I saw a $70.00 fraudulent deduction out of my account by them. They said no worries they had just done that to most of their customers & they were going to put that back into all their customers accounts. That was done, but the money that has been stolen concerning the two shipments of the monthly food, water brick & now the shipping charge have not been recovered.

I would say that these people should not be in business.

If they make a mistake they will not return the money that is rightfully yours. They have no morals or ethics, beware.

dawnkirch wrote the review because of problems with payment at The Jim Bakker Show. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Jim Bakker Show to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Jim Bakker Show and the jim bakker show shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

A few weeks ago, jb said that food was 'sold out; THIS WEEK HE 'PRODUCED 150 BUCKETS FOR CHURCHES TO SEND HIM $175.00 PER BUCKET; HE'S HEADING FOR ANOTHER CHArlotte problem; You'd think he'd learn, don't you; GUESS NOT

Where is my damn order! Jim baker mind you I live very very close do I need to come by or what,

I paid for 4 items ordered on December 8, 2017. It is now January 12, 2018 and have one item.

I have sent e-mails that have never been responded to and also called only to get a recording that says to call back later.

It is pitiful the way this business is being run. A true scam.

I purchased a 3 book bundle from Jim Bakker on 10/5/2017. It is now 10/31/2017 and I have not received them yet.

I made 1 phone call and 2 emails, they told me that the order was being processed the first email. Email was answered saying that I would receive another email with a tracking number. OK, so in 10 days, I hadn't received the email. I called and was told the order was in the box ready for shipping.

after another 10 days, I sent another email asking what the hold up was. They answered saying that the order was ready to ship and was awaiting to be picked up by the truck and again I would receive another email with the tracking number. I have NOT received the email as of today. For charging $15 for shipping, this is the worst service I have ever gotten from a company of any kind.

Don't order from them. He needs to go back to jail.

Professes to be a Christian, but only "preaches" for 10 minutes, if that, then goes on to his food supply and other doomsday products. Disgusting

to Wendy L Hodge #1548018

Amen

This is the first (and last, I assure you!) time I've placed an order for a book by Mark Biltz along with a Jewish calendar via the Jim Bakker Show. It's been 4 weeks already.

I've contacted them twice, and I've received communication from them explaining that I should allow 4-6 weeks.

Seriously?

For ONE book/calendar?

They've assured me that they value my "friendship." Of course, they threw in a couple of "May the Lord bless you abundantly."

Send me my book and calendar! (I can hear Lori saying "Yes!" in the background.)

Galveston County, Texas, United States #1347265

I purchased a 3 book bundle... only received 2 books, shipping label says there are 3 , but only 2 arrived.

Can't get thru to customer service. Have tried for days , have been disconnected 5 times , then finally got them and put on hold. Haven't got thru to anyone after 11 min. On hold.

Very poor CS and shipping . Tried the tv phone number and all they want is your personal info. Will not talk to you even when you give order number.

Spoke with JUDY... very rude lady.

Your mistake was to believe ANYthing Jim Bakker has to say. You compounded your error by actually ordering anything he was selling.

Jim is counting on his viewers to be ignorant. That is how he makes his money ...

on the ignorance of others.

The rest of his schtick is as phony and ill-informed as the day is long.

The ONLY reason to watch The Jim Bakker Show is for comedic relief.